Whole genome sequencing is a random approach that harnesses the power of NGS to completely sequence an entire genome.
- De novo assembly and analysis of novel genomes
- Comparative analysis with other known genomes
- Update gene annotation
|Sequencing Product Description||Read Chemistry||Price per Library Prep||Price per Gbase|
|Whole genome sequencing||PE 2×150||$150||$40|
|SPECIAL! Human genome sequencing (PE 2 x 150) at 30x coverage (includes library preparation)!:
$1,300 per sample (> 100 samples)
Omega Bioservices can guide you all the way from project inception to high-quality results. Our expert personnel and state-of-the-art equipment allow for high-quality data and fast turnaround times. Sequencing is performed on an Illumina platform or the MiSeq with V3 chemistry. These chemistries allow you to receive the maximum value for your samples. Results can be delivered via secure cloud drive or external hard drive.
- Fast turnaround time
- Highly experienced personnel
- Data quantity analysis report provided
- Customized bioinformatics solutions available
- Dedication to quality
- Quality of data
At Omega BioServices, we understand that the quality of the DNA going into next generation sequencing is directly related to the quality of the sequence data coming out. That is why quality metrics are captured at vital points during our process:
- Post extraction: DNA is analyzed to ensure it is of sufficient fragment size and quantity for optimal library preparation chemistries.
- Post library preparation: Fragment size and quantity is again checked to ensure optimal loading onto the Illumina flow cell.
- NGS run: Careful monitoring of the quality (Q) scores along with cluster densities, percentage of reads passing filter, number of reads generated, and average length of reads.
This constant and consistent quality monitoring effort result in the very best product possible delivered to the customer.
As next generation sequencing methodologies continue to improve and evolve, they can generate expansive data sets that address complex biological questions. Existing bioinformatics programs may not be able to adequately address the nuanced aspects of your problem set or simply do not offer the level of analysis that you need.
If you are in need of analysis advice on you NGS dataset, or need direct analysis assistance, Omega Bioservices has a network of specialized bioinformatics providers with the expert knowledge and computational resources to help you achieve your data analysis objectives. We can also help in the experimental design at the very beginning of your project to maximize the value of your data. Contact us and let us connect you with the very best bioinformatics capabilities available.
Sample extraction services
Our understanding and commitment to quality includes our offer to take full control of the quality of your sequence data by offering a complete suite of sample extraction services. Omega Bio-tek has a full product line of manual and automated extraction technologies for most any type of sample that you want to extract and purify both DNA and RNA for next generation sequencing. These sample types include:
- Whole blood, serum, tissue, stool, urine,fungi, bacteria, virus, plant, soil, water, air filter.