Whether the downstream analysis is whole-genome next generation sequencing, or as simple as routine PCR screening, the initial quality of the DNA or RNA is one of the most important factors in ensuring successful downstream application.
Utilizing our experience in manufacturing advanced DNA/RNA isolation kits, we guarantee our extraction services to be of:
- High quality
- Fast turnaround
- High throughput service
With robotics in house ranging from Hamilton STARs, Beckman FXs, Tecan Genesis, Thermo KingFisher Flex to our own Magnitude XL, we have the capacity to run large number of sample extraction efficiently and accurately.
We offer DNA/RNA extraction services for a wide variety of sample types. Our proprietary E.Z.N.A? and Mag-Bind? chemistry ensure optimal recovery of DNA or RNA, even for those difficult samples. Blow are just some examples:
- Human and animal samples: blood, blood cards, swabs, serum/plasma, saliva, FFPE sections/cores, tissue, cultured cells
- Plant samples: fresh/frozen/lyophilized leaves, seeds
- Microbial samples: bacteria, yeasts, filamentous fungi, viruses
- Food and environmental samples: processed foods, soil, water, sewer sludge
- Forensic samples: dry blood spots, buccal swab FTA cards, semen spots, hairs, cigarette butts
If your sample is not listed or you have specific requirements, please contact us and our scientists will work with you to find the solution for your needs.